Solution Project Manager, Full-Time Job – Bucharest
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Within SG EBS, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), the entity in charge of IT infrastructure. As a Solution Project Manager in the GTS department you will manage transversal projects on digitalization area and provide IT support and advice to carry out the objectives of transition projects and other projects within SG EBS.
You will guarantee the good integration of requirements in the information system of SG EBS, in respect of the deadlines and the costs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Frame the project: define the scope, objectives, expected benefits, deliverables, constraints, budget, main milestones, project impacts;
- Connect the project team and its governance; mobilize project contributors within their respective areas of responsibility and ensure alignment with project objectives;
- Plan and monitor the project: Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time and on-budget completion; Identify the work to be done; Define and guarantee the project schedule;
- Manage the resource plan: Identify and propose the necessary means to carry out different works; Identify the Steering Committee and project team members;
- Identify and manage the risks that impact the project: identify and consider risks that might affect project objectives; propose corrective actions; alert in case of potential or perceived problems; communicate with CISO to identify and propose corrective actions for other business risks;
- Manage project communication: communicate regularly to the project team and stakeholders (monthly Steering Committee and weekly project team meetings); discuss with the Communication Department for large audience communications and ensure the structure respects SG EBS standards; create and maintain project documentation;
- Manage project implementation: coordinate stakeholders (assigning tasks and responsibilities, operational committees); organize choices and decisions at the appropriate level; solve and / or escalate issues that might arise; ensure that change management is well managed by the various contributors to the project; propose alternative solutions during the implementation of the project allowing the good achievement of the objectives;
- Manage project transfer to RUN: create and validate the RUN process with stakeholders; create specific procedures and documentation and ensure the necessary training for the RUN teams;
- Transition & other SG EBS transversal projects: participate in the meetings organized by the transition / business project manager; ensure the compatibility of the applications and their integration in the SG EBS infrastructure; ensure the IT solution provided is cost effective and in line with GTS, SG EBS and Group`s strategy; create, validate and transfer the necessary IT related procedures to IT User Support team;
- Offer other IT support and advice needed by the transition / business project manager to ensure the successful completion of the project.
A little about You:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- You have have 3 – 5 years experience in IT, out of which a minimum of 2 years in Project Management;
- Your knowledge of IT makes you comfortable when talking to experts of different technologies;
- You have a good level of English and at least a medium level of French.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.