Team Lead ( .NET) Full-Time Job in Bucharest
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our client, Central Europe Technologies, the new BNP Paribas Shared Services Center, is looking for a Team Lead (.NET) to join their team.
About team and project/s:
You will be part of the .NET team that is working on the RO and BG applications. Our clients are BNPP PF subsidiaries from RO and BG. We are delivering both new projects as well as change requests for existing applications. We are maintaining the existing production applications and support our clients for the applications delivered in production.
The projects are variate and are related to front and middle office activities done by the clients. We design and develop public web sites and home banking application, applications that allow selling of banking products (personal loans, credit cards and so on), applications that allow granting and financing of credits. We develop support applications for complying with regulatory banking decisions (like Anti Money Laundry, GDPR).
A large part of our applications is based on consuming and / or exposing web services. Because all our applications are working into an integrated system, where every application has its small contribution into running a banking system.
The team is mixed and distributed. We have developers in both RO and BG locations; we work with external and internal teams of engineers. You will need to be able to coordinate a diverse ecosystem in terms of culture and skills.
At this moment, the team scales to around 10-12 engineers. It covers all development activities for RO and BG: BAU (business as usual change requests), RUN (maintenance and support) and new projects.
Your role on this project will be to provide technical solutions for the team members and guide them through the development phase, perform code reviews, help with running performance tests and investigation of issues. As a Team Lead for RO and BG applications, you will be acting as a mentor and technical coordinator for a team of 10-12 engineers.
Together with the team you will develop features for new software or existing solutions, you will help on designing software architecture, you will do technical analysis and you will provide workload estimations for the development tasks.
In your role, you will be the point of contact with the technical managers of the internal clients. You will be involved in a product development lifecycle based on Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
- Coordinate all development phases for RO&BG .NET applications;
- Provide high level estimations for all change requests in the teams scope;
- Are involved (support and validation) together with lead developers from each team, in providing detailed estimations;
- Are involved in the analysis and the design of the implementations of various change requests, together with technical architect and technical analysts;
- Provide technical support for development teams during all development phases Perform code review and support others in doing it;
- Develop, maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed according to specifications;
- Are the point of contact for the technical managers of the internal clients;
- Are responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environments based on the internal SLA;
- Support the application manager in controlling the implementation of the quality gate for each release;
- Propose and discuss with Product Owner prioritization of technical debt items;
- Provide technical coaching and mentoring for the team members;
- Support the application manager in evaluating the team members performance, maintaining skill matrix for all teams and building training plans;
- Help with technical interviews and expands the team.
- Proven experience in leading teams of engineers; leading distributed teams is a plus;
- Proven experience in building and growing teams of engineers;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in .NET technologies;
- Great OOP and OOD skills.
Practical knowledge of:
- .NET language: C#;
- .NET Framework 4.5 / 4.6;
- Web Services using WCF (SOAP);
- Web applications: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms;
- MS SQL;
- Familiar with cryptography mechanisms (symmetric, asymmetric, salts, hashes) and security (SSO, Federated Identity standard);
- Build Tools: SVN, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus;
- Other Skills: UML, XML/XSLT/XSD;
- Attention to detail and very good analytical qualities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) – Advanced level;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation;
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines;
- Experience or knowledge in delivering projects in the field of banking investments;
- Time management skills – able to work simultaneously with several projects in different stages;
- Ability to strictly adhere to deadlines and to identify problems in the early stages;
- Flexibility – Ability to work in a changing environment, able to react positively when it is necessary to restore priorities;
- Delegation skills.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.