Vue.js Developer, Freelance & Remote Project in UK
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our customer is a mobile data analysis portal which shares numerous information about mobile operators quality and performance.
Based in London, their activity is to combine real-world measurements with scientific analysis in order to provide independent insights on mobile connectivity globally.
Our customer is looking for a Vue.js Developer – freelance to join their current team.
- The team is working following Agile principles and composed of a PO / 2 Front-End developers / 1 Back-End (on Python) / 1 QA tester;
- Tasks are centered around implementation of dashboards / KPIs and a strong usage of geo data is used (openstreetmap);
- Contract can be run remotely from virtually anywhere in the UK but customer expects some regular meetups in the office to make sure team work is optimal;
- Expected duration: min. 3 months.
– Experience with Vue.js or with another JS framework (such as React or Angular);
– Hands on experience with JS libraries for charts (D3 or Chart).
What we offer
Apply now and find more about how to :
- Get constant exposure to learning opportunities in your role and monthly internal learning talks;
- Develop your ability to work flexibly, including remote working;
- Achieve personal development budget for conferences, courses, materials and training;
- Have constant exposure to learning opportunities in your role and monthly internal learning talks.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.