Web Designer, Creative Lab | Bucharest
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Invibes Advertising is an international ad tech company highly specialized in algorithmic software engineering, supporting companies to deliver their ad campaigns. Established in 2011 in France & Belgium and currently partnering in 4 countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain), they are looking for a creative, senior Graphic and Web designer to join our Creative Lab team.
The colleague they are looking for is proficient in Adobe Photoshop and HTML/CSS, with knowledge and experience in creating amazing web interaction experiences. Also a good level of written and spoken English (B2 level minimum) is required. This role will be part of the Bucharest based Creative Lab team of open-minded people dedicated to creating the best advertising campaigns with innovative products, formats and experiences.
If you also know what CPC, CPVV or in-feed ad visibility are, how CPV or CTR are calculated, or how bounce rate and time spent can be improved then Invibes you will find a place where you can unleash your creativity and use your wits to overcome complex optimization challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create original visual concepts as well as optimizing concepts based on customer’s suggestions and elements, by respecting also the Invibes guideline for products and performances
- brainstorm ideas and create mock-ups
- design with focus on user experience and improve existing products with new formats, templates or interactive experiences
- be part of Invibes innovation by creating new products and experiences
- create, launch, analyze and optimize digital advertising campaigns
- validate demos to match Invibes style and quality guide
- guide junior members
- propose UX improvements for ads experience with aim to increase campaign performance
- HTML/CSS advanced knowledge
- good understanding of UX and best practices
- good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop; also Illustrator knowledge is a plus
- demonstrated graphic & web design skills
- knowledge and understanding of marketing analytics, metrics or KPIs for digital advertising campaigns
- previous experience with tracking and site centric Ad verification tools is a plus
- Motivating salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance
- Opportunity for professional growth in a start-up environment together with a growing business at an international level
- Working in a truly inspiring and exciting, rapidly growing company and making part of an incredible team of open-minded people dedicated to creating the best advertising campaigns
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.