Android Developer – Freelance Opportunity – Remote
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our client is a marketplace that reimagines commerce by transforming it into an art of convenience and diversity.
The core of our business is to make the act of buying and selling goods easy, practical, and accessible to everyone around the globe. We do this by nurturing a unique community: the shoppers who are looking for an easy and reliable shopping experience, the suppliers who choose us to feature and sell their products, and our dedicated employees who make our business run like a well-oiled machine.
We are bound with our commitment to keep our community strong and ethical, so that our merchants continue to sell their items and thrive, and our shoppers find what they are looking for and buy it with confidence. We also pledge to offer the most user-friendly platform to our members, so they enjoy a seamless and amazing experience.
We are looking for an Android Developer responsible for development and maintenance of our mobile applications. Primary focus will be development of Android applications and integration with back-end services.
As an Android Developer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features ;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs ;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization ;
- Add value in defining the requirements of the mobile app features ;
- Contribute in defining with the design team the best practices in UI/UX ;
- 3+ years of experience as an Android Developer ;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android ;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices ;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle ;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning ;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services ;
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns ;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with the different available tools ;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications ;
- Proficient understanding of GIT versioning tool ;
- Familiar with Scrum Agile framework ;
- Familiarity with continuous integration ;
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude ;
Test your Android Developer technical skills on our SkillValue test platform !
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.