Freelance Mobile Developer (Android/JAVA) in London
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
What happens when one of the most popular mobile operating systems meets a brilliant programming language? You get a freelance development job for a London-based client that might just work for you.
Our client develops innovative products based on embedded systems: CAN, LIN, Flexray, J1939 and Milcan protocol stacks, analysis and diagnosis tools, automated validation tools, 3G remote tracking and control tools, WiFi, validation benches, and BSW & SW Autosar Components.
The company’s approach to embedded system development aims at covering the entire process, through every stage of a V-cycle project: from defining project needs and software specifications, to acceptance testing and validation.
As part of a large-scale project, our client is looking for a Mobile Developer (Android Java) to join their team and work at their premises for at least one year.
As a Freelance Mobile Developer, you will need to:
- First, design & develop in Java the SDK part of the project, while simultaneously patching the existing one;
- Next, propose a new version of the app, by bringing your Android expertise to the table;
- Then, use your experience to help solve sensitive resource constraints (mainly battery consumption and security).
- 3-5 years of experience as a Mobile Developer (with Android and Java skills)
- Good knowledge of BLE/TLS technologies
- Experience in working with the following technical environment: Git – SVN – Unix – Jira – Android Studio
- Autonomous person
- Flexible, adaptable and meticulous person
#Mobile #Android #Java #Freelance #London
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.