Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignor’s headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, USA and Romania.
Position description – Xamarin Developer
As a Xamarin Developer, you will be involved in developing mobile applications using C# and Xamarin for iOS and Android. The team is working with new technologies and using DevOps techniques to deploy faster and safer.
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements;
- Collaborating effectively with team members, as well as other project stakeholders;
- Developing and testing your mobile application code, leveraging a sprintbased, Agile methodology;
- Contribute to the architectural design of software applications;
- Deliver unit tested code with high quality;
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and having the chance to contribute to innovative and original ideas to our technology and products;
- Integrate with and consume existing backend REST based web services;
- Working closely with QA members on the team to ensure the code you develop meets acceptance criteria, including doing rework where necessary;
- Handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time, in addition to changing priorities based on ongoing projects and escalated tasks.
Required professional qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of C# and XAML;
- A solid understanding of OOP principles and MVC and MVVM design patterns;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Xamarin Forms;
- Good knowledge of mobile platforms iOS or Android;
- Good knowledge of REST web services;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and communication skills;
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple concurrent tasks;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Xamarin UI automated tests experience;
- Knowledge of building native mobile applications for iOS with Objective C/Swift or Android applications with Java;
- Working experience with SQLite, MySQL or MS SQL;
- Working experience with source version control such as GIT or SVN.
Required personality traits and skill set:
- Passionate about programming with the desire to learn new technologies;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organizational and analytical skills;
- Proactive and detail oriented;
- Able to work both independently and in team environments;
- Able to understand complex business requirements.
Benefits (R&D ROMANIA):
- Attractive salary including meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Modern office located in Calea Victoriei with great facilities;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development;
- International work environment.