At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
To be part of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Our application is used for the management of collateral on Lend & Borrow and Repo product.
It’s used by front office and middle office and provides different services: Collateral exposure computation, Security eligibility service to collateralization, Optimization of movement on collateral proposal, Middle office workflow to manage collateral with counterparts.
Application is key for MARK financing pre-trade and collateral workflow.
Technology stack: API REST/ C#/ SQL Server database/ Angular for Web GUI/ Performance & scalability problematic (high volume of data managed)/ Solver using IBM CPLEX solution.
What you will do:
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/ Scrum team;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assure the corrective maintenance;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Maintain a close relationship with Trading & Middle office teams and ensure that the final result responds to business needs.
As technical leader you will also be responsible of:
- Participate to conception and validate key changes on application;
- Assess regularly technical weaknesses in the application or development process and propose action plans;
- Guarantee respect of development processes;
- Proactive discussion with business and middle office to elaborate a technical strategy;
- Manage obsolescence, security, resiliency, monitoring, software/infrastructure upgrade (plan/follow up).
- Good knowledge in C# and development tools/ framework (GIT, software factory);
- Knowledge of Web technologies REST, JSON;
- Experience in working with relational databases (SQL Server);
- Skills in performance improvement;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate only in meetings;
- French knowledge is an advantage.