Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join their CIO CEE team. The new colleague will help manage/deliver their products, will carry out response activities in terms of vision definition, will perform prioritization, E2E teams coordination and delivery unit governance support.
What will you be doing in this role?
- In charge for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds by leading cross-functional teams from a product’s conception all the way through to its launch;
- Sustain the Product Owner for defining the product vision and strategy by clearly articulating the business value to the product team so they know the intent behind the new product or product release;
- Translates the business roadmap into concrete releases and must support prioritization by building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product;
- Plans what their teams will deliver and the timeline for implementation by coordinating all the activities required to bring the product to market (e.g. bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all the teams involved, managing dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and milestones etc.);
- Takes ownership on different initiatives coming from Digital Channels management or Group;
- Supports in governance of teams under Digital Channels umbrell; Shares own expertise with others.
What we expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 4-5 years of hands-on experience in IT project management or IT analysis of small to medium scale IT projects/teams;
- Knowledge of agile principles, tools (e.g. JIRA) and practical experience; Basic knowledge of enterprise architecture principles;
- Possession of UX sense acquired via direct experience on complex, straight through user journeys or at least close interaction with UX teams;
- Capable of following delivery process in an E2E manner;
- Sound ability to handle and interact with high number of delivery teams / members and other stakeholders;
- Distinctive summarization, reporting, facilitation and task follow-up skills; Conflict management at level of agenda, teams or people;
- Persuasion skills towards higher management/project sponsors for delivery goals vs. business value;
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
Our offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.