2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services.Their products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Their ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
Our client, 2Checkout (formerly Avangate), is looking for a Scrum Master to work with our Scrum Teams, who will be the catalyst that ensures the projects’ success from the beginning to the end.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process and coach the Scrum team in Agile methodology;
- Facilitates all Scrum team events and ensures the correct use of the Scrum process;
- Shields the team from outside distractions and interferences. Impediment remover;
- Helps Product Owner to prepare the product backlog and makes sure stories are ready for the next sprint;
- Ensures the development processes are followed and contributes to process improvement activities, aiming to ensure the best quality outcomes;
- Coaches, mentors, motivates team members and influences them to take positive actions and accountability for their work;
- Helps metrics measurement and monitors team’s performance and regularly reports the combined outcomes;
- Mentors and trains team members and stakeholders on Agile values, principles and practices;
- Contributes to the department’s culture by encouraging new practices within the teams, growing the team’s experience and exposure to innovative ways of improving quality and team performance.
What you need to know:
- PSM/CSM certification – preferred;
- At least 4 years of practical professional experience in an Agile software development environment;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager in Agile environments;
- Proven experience in working with cross-functional teams;
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development, security principles and database knowledge;
- Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle with focus on Agile Scrum development framework;
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff and business stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills (both in English and Romanian);
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills, including conflict resolution skills;
- A keen eye for detail & accuracy.
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase;
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus;
- Flexible business hours and work from home;
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc;
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from);
- Bookster subscription;
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events.