As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore. In present, they are looking for a Middle Automation Engineer in the newly created Automation Center of Excellence team. Please find below the requirements that a candidate should meet and the main responsibilities for the job.
First step towards process automation journey is to create centralized teams responsible to build, run and maintain automated processes. An ICT Architecture Team and an Automation “MAKE ” CoE, serving UniCredit Group, will enable automation industrialized approach, building a strong framework to increase and scale up process automation. Key success factor is to combine together process analysis and automation competencies within the Automation CoE (Process & Automation Engineers).
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Translate requirements gathered during functional analysis, creating the architecture and design artefact
- Select the most appropriate automation type (attended vs. unattended), ensuring that the automated solution is aligned with the roadmap established by the enterprise architecture and principle
- Design, instruct and test robot automation workflows within the implementation of the RPA solution
- Work close to Process Engineers during the overall project lifecycle as well as maintenance of existing processes
Qualification and competencies:
- Previous experience working with automation tools, RPA certification is a plus
- Good programming/software development background
- Minimum experience of 3 years in object oriented language (e.g. .Net, Java)
- Proactive problem solver, analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions
- Previous experience on FSI is as a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English and work experience in a global/multicultural environment
- Automation Center of Excellence
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Contract type: full time, permanent