We are looking for a Medior Quality Assurance (Automation) Engineer to join CIO CEE team, a team player for our Mobile Automation group of professionals. The Quality Assurance Engineer, within our CEE D.C. QA and Automation team is primarily in charge with the creation and lifecycle management of automated test cases for our Mobile application(s) running in 8 Central and Eastern Europe Countries where UniCredit is present as a banking institution.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Analysis and interpretation of business/functional specification, carrying out response activities in terms of test cases design;
- Translate requirements gathered during functional analysis, creating the architecture and design artefacts;
- Elaborate/review comprehensive test cases and test conditions that would ensure adequate test coverage;
- Test data preparation and maintenance;
- Implement test cases using Selenium, element locators, WebDriver Methods for web apps, Appium and UI Automator for iOS and Android platforms;
- Work close to Test Engineers during the overall project lifecycle as well as maintenance of existing processes.
What they expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience in software testing;
- Previous experience working with automation tools;
- Good programming/software development background (basic knowledge of Java and OOP is a plus);
- Knowledge of functional and regression test automation, Software development life cycle and Test automation life cycle;
- Experience with mobile application testing is an advantage;
- Experience with Cucumber and Appium for automating experience is an advantage;
- Good communication skills in English both written & verbal.
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Team player, open-minded;
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills;
- Structured, problem solving and results oriented personality;
- Able to work in challenging multicultural environment.
What they offer:
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week
- Professional but still friendly work environment
- Access to benefits platform with a yearly budget that you will be able to use choosing the benefits that suits you most.
- Healthcare services from one of providers of your choice (several options available);
- Holidays based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, built on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy,
Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.