Trading Central is seeking a talented and experienced Quality Assurance Developer to join our QA team based in our Bucharest office. In this role you will be responsible for designing and developing automation test cases and performing other testing activities in a fast paced, agile, team oriented environment.
- Work as Scrum project team member during end-to-end system life cycle development of major projects.
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute test plans and tests for end-to-end scalable software projects.
- Identify, report on, and validate software defects in our tracking tool.
- Develop greater expertise in industry leading information management technologies including AWS cloud.
- Participate and contribute to team meetings.
- Provide technical input to performance analysis and report on application readiness.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
- Minimum of 3 years of related professional experience
- Object oriented design and development is a plus
- Test automation programming experience is required
- Experience with relational database (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- LINUX environment is considered an asset
- Capable of thinking “out of the box” or being stretched with respect to creative expression.
- Well developed analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable within a fast paced environment
- Proficient in both verbal and written communications (English)
- Ability to define and resolve complex technical problems in heterogeneous information systems environments