As a specialist in automotive electronics and software, In-tech develops innovative solutions for automotive, smart city and smart factory. In-tech believes in and offers an outstanding work atmosphere, team spirit and a fun place to work.
We always give our best performance. That is why we look for colleagues who share this enthusiasm and want to proceed full speed ahead together with us.
Our local team is working on a software testing project for online remote updates (ORU), in the automotive area. For this team, we are looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer with experience in writing test case specifications.
You will collaborate with your team and you will create test case specifications based on system requirements for the automotive domain.
Your main tasks are:
- Developing new test cases;
- Reporting software defects;
- Running tests using HIL test benches (via remote access);
- Analyzing and report overall test status and results;
- Working with specific automotive related tools and hardware: CANoe, Controldesk, DOORS, JIRA (training available);
- Web testing using tools and scripting languages like Selenium, C#.
Furthermore, you have the possibility to bring innovations inside the project!
- You graduated a faculty in the fields of IT, electrical engineering, mechatronics, or similar;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in either web testing or software testing in automotive;
- You have experience in analysis, design, and test case implementation;
- Ideally, you have experience with at least one programming language (e.g. Java, C#, etc.);
- Nice to have: basic knowledge of electronic circuits and automotive communication protocols like CAN or LIN;
- You have a very good level of written and spoken English.