We are looking for Software Testers in the Automotive area to join our client In-tech.
At In-tech they test vehicle electronics and develop software for industry 4.0 and transportation vehicles. Their team is working with colleagues in The Czech Republic on a challenging project for an important Tier 1 supplier in the automotive industry.
They are testing the functionality of electronic component units for the automotive industry. For that, they are currently growing their team in Brasov with new team members by the end of this year (senior and mid).
As a Software Tester, you will work together with the client on exciting innovative projects.
You collaborate with your team in manual testing and automation of test cases:
- Requirements review;
- Create test scenarios;
- Manual testing using HIL test benches (via remote access);
- Report to customer;
- Working with specific tools and hardware: CANape, Controldesk, INCA, EXAM, DOORS, Omnitracker, JIRA, ClearQuest;
- Test automation.
- You graduated a faculty in the fields of IT, electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar;
- You already have knowledge and/or experience with C++ or a similar programming language;
- Ideally, you already have minimum 2 years work experience in manual testing;
- Test automation experience is an advantage;
- You can communicate easily in English on a daily basis.