To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means working in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact on the company’s activity. The company’s latest available job is the Security Operation Analyst. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the ASSU (Assurances) IT security team. Société Générale Assurances offers a full range of products and services to meet the needs of individual, professional and corporate clients in Life Insurance Savings, Retirement Savings and Personal Protection.
The Security Team in ASSU plays a key role in preventing data leakages, defending the entity from cyberattacks, conducting processes and best practices to put at safe place the sensitive data.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
The responsibilities expected for this role are managed in the operation security team:
- Handle requests of derogation from the Group’s security policies, regarding website access, application installation, usage of external storage solutions (USB) .etc;
- Identify, analyze and put into practice security measures together with the corresponding action plans;
- Define, maintain and keep well documented the security procedures;
- Manage Level 2 security requests and alerts in order to identify possible breakthrough;
- Administration of supervision controls and solve the security events in collaboration with Security Information System Department;
- Define and maintain response rules for each category of incidents;
- Put in place detection processes to improve the threat resistance;
- Create documentation dedicated to functional owners;
- Contributes to define Permanent Supervision Controls, define and supervise the implementation of the action plans for exceeded thresholds;
- Elaborate and distribute communications to raise awareness and to inform users on the security best practices and procedures;
- Ensure information integrity and data confidentiality based on the access review rights and segregation of duties to information systems;
- Design and implement security solutions to meet user’s operational expectations.
Profile: Security Operations Analyst
A little about you:
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French (B2) and English (B2) is a must;
- Good understanding of the security domain – alerts, vulnerabilities, access controls;
- Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
- Good communication level oral and written;
- Attention to details;
- Challenging skills to be able to qualify properly anomalies.
We also value:
- Basic experience in using JIRA;
- Basic knowledge on SIEM tools;
- Team spirit skills;
- Confidentiality skills.