Our client is looking for a Senior Windows Client System Developer to join their GCC DICT Solutions team in the TECH area, a main responsible person for building and maintaining UniCredit windows desktop system ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient of the information systems that support core organizational functions.
The team you will be part of, is in charge of:
- Defining and designing the optimal DICT technology solutions to be implemented, in compliance with customer requirements and Tech service catalog available;
- Ensuring peripheral HW, peripheral systems SW and individual productivity tools innovation and certification;
- Managing and ensuring the DICT product lifecycle through the PLM (product lifecycle management) ownership.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Design, build and develop engineered solutions using Scripting & programming languages (PowerShell, WMI, Batch);
- Develop and maintain login logoff scripts, utility scripts and other tools using PowerShell, VBS and other main programming languages;
- Contribute to Group Policy creation and management;
- Act as 3rd level support, managing issues and incidents;
- Create engineered solutions for medium complex initiatives according to specified requirements;
- Leverage service management tools and best practices for incidents, problems and change management;
- Lead and plan the strategic future roadmap of Windows Client solution;
- Creates scripts, maintain batch automation tasks and improve monitoring and performance of Windows Client solution in UniCredit.
What we expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with end-to-end development of codedscripted solutions using modern scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, etc.) for implementation, configuration, automation
on windows client environment;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the implementation, management and 3rd level Support of Windows Desktop Platforms and IEEdge Browser as a Platform for WEB – Applications;
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Windows Client (W10) Operating System;
- Deep knowledge of MS-Office/365, C#, Java Script, VB and VB for applications;
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure services, in particular: Active Directory, GPO, Java and Browser enterprise deployment;
- Deep knowledge of Software Distribution tools, in particular: SCCM;
- Demonstrated experience in PowerShell scripting, as: AD Module, SCCM module, AzureRM module, DSC;
- Knowledge of automation of client operating system task;
- Deep knowledge of test, implementation and deployment of updates and security patches;
- Implementing and changing of GPO;
- Deep knowledge of software packaging and Integration for applications on Windows 10;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure services: AzureRM, Azure OMS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS;
- Deep knowledge of Network Infrastructure services (eg: Firewall, Proxy, Routing, IP);
- Good command of English; Italian and/or German is a plus.
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Autonomous working style; Flexibility and ability to work in teams;
- Logical, analytic and strategic approach. Innovative thinking;
- Good communication skills.
Our offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- A career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.