Looking for a System Administrator Job? Our client, Consignor has an open position you may not want to miss!
Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide. Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignors’ headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, the US, and Romania.
System Administrator Job’s Objective:
- Ensure a consistent IT experience throughout the company;
- Help ensure the overall well-being of the cloud environment (AWS) for the Consignor platform and other self-hosted systems;
- Provide technical guidance in his/her field of expertise;
- Guide and be able to help out local IT team;
- Act as local IT representative for the Romanian offices;
- React on SIEM alerts.
Span of Control:
- Microsoft Office365;
- Microsoft Intune;
- Client computers;
Span of responsibility:
- Microsoft Office 365;
- Microsoft Intune;
- Company network, including Wi-Fi;
- Make sure all client machines are updated;
- Ensure virus/malware protection is updated and correctly configured;
- Onboarding / offboarding of new users according to the procedure;
- Deployment and maintenance of infrastructure;
- Secure local IT & network equipment;
- IT ticketing system;
- Purchase of local devices;
- Handle proper disposal of IT assets.
- Good knowledge about IT & infrastructure;
- Solution-oriented – ability to focus on what’s important for the business;
- We employ Office365 for our communication and collaboration – previous experience is a must;
- We move fast – ability to adapt to new situations and work under pressure;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work both in team environments and independently;
- Strong English skills (spoken and written).