Our client is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their LCC Bank Insurance team, within the Wealth management area. The new colleague will be in charge for an entrusted set of processes. This
means that you will prioritize and resolve Daily Incident Management and production issues related to the Insurance products and the application behind them. You will be monitoring critical servers/applications and supporting our users in solving the technical issues that they may incur in.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Prioritize and resolve Daily Incident Management and production issues;
- Ensure availability when required and sustain the team in case of critical errors;
- Monitoring of critical servers/applications using Spunk, Dyntrace;
- Accountable for the delivery of Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution, orchestrating if needed the coordination with other internal support groups, technical leads, engineers, suppliers, Customer/s;
- Deliver the expected fix in test environment and in production. In case the request needs a third level support, coordinate the suppliers, contractors, 3rd parties, etc. to ensure timely problem resolution and contractual clauses/SLAs are respected;
- Conduct Post Resolution Review of critical problems and involved in follow up of their activities with Service Delivery Manager;
- Identify and resolve the root cause of a problem and prevent the incidents and return the service to normal level as soon as possible, with smallest possible business impact. (SLA compliance);
- Involved in tracking/clustering of incidents in the various integrated tools;
- Contact infrastructure team for problems in critical servers;
- Identify possible recurrent tickets or ideas for improvement to be presented to the team and to the business as a potential project.
What we expect from you?
- Proven experience with the applications of Incident/Problem/Change Management processes and best practices;
- Proven experience in managing L2, support for application/infrastructure perimeters;
- Medium skills in Cobol, java, OpenShift;
- Experience with Remedy, HPSM, Splunk, Dynatrace tools is a plus;
- Knowledge of Database concepts (Oracle, DB2) and SQL;
- Good knowledge of Java debugging and analysis and networking concepts, considered a plus;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and familiar with web technologies (user level), ITIL certification is a plus;
- Knowledge of the insurance and banking business flow or the banking concepts is considered a plus;
- Language skills: Italian and English
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Customer Management skills (good presentation skills, management of escalations);
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Teamwork and capability to work with cross teams;
- Fast learner/Action-Oriented/ Analytical Thinking.
They offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry