Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignor’s headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, US, Romania and China.
We are offering a large-scale enterprise platform to clients around the world, ranging from desktop applications (client / server), web applications, web services hosted on Amazon (AWS), shipping modules for integration with eCommerce platforms, and more.
As a Consignor team member, you will be involved in developing a rich web UI for our clients, working with new technologies, and using DevOps techniques to deploy faster and safer. You will work on an international team with other experienced developers and QA engineers.
If you are passionate about software development and are interested in web development, come join our team in Bucharest or Brasov!
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements
- Collaborate effectively with team members, as well as other project stakeholders
- Develop new features following current best practices
- Provide ongoing maintenance and improvements to existing features
- Troubleshoot existing systems
- Provide support on the entire software development life cycle
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability
- Handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time, in addition to changing priorities based on ongoing projects and escalated tasks
Required professional qualifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, or related technical field
- C#, .NET, Visual Studio
- Experience with databases (SQL Server)
- Web APIs (REST, ASMX, NET)
- Software design patterns and object-oriented design
- Multithreaded programming
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Developing automated unit tests
- Working in an Agile environment
- Version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Issue tracking (Jira or equivalent)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- ORMs (Entity Framework)
Required personality traits and skill set
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work both in team environments and independently
- Self-driven and flexible
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex business requirements
- Attractive salary including meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Modern offices in Bucharest or Brasov with great facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- International work environment