Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignor’s headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, US, Romania and China.
One of the key factors to our success are all our web services. They are handling millions of requests received from our solutions running at our clients.
The need for new web services and improvements to already existing once is increasing as the company is expanding.
To meet the requests, we are looking for a highly skilled engineer with passion for software development to join our Web Service Team. You will be developing new solutions as well as improving already existing ones. You will be a part of an international company and work closely with the headquarter in Norway.
Required professional qualifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, or related technical field
- C#, .NET, Visual Studio, ORMs (Entity Framework)
- Databases (SQL Server)
- Web services (ASMX, WCF, ASP.NET Web API)
- Software design patterns and object-oriented design
- Multithreaded programming
- Unit testing
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Working in teams through the entire software development life cycle from design to deployment
- UI frameworks (Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS or similar)
- Using version control (SVN, Git)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Attractive salary including meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Modern offices in Bucharest or Brasov with great facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- International work environment