Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide, this is why they are looking for a C# Software Developer.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignor’s headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, US, Romania and China.
One of the key factors to our success are all our web services. They are handling millions of requests received from our solutions running at our clients.
As a C# Software Developer, you will have to:
- Provide new web services and improvements to already existing ones is increasing as the company is expandin;
- Meet the requests, we are looking for a highly skilled engineer with passion for software development to join our Web Service Team;
- Will be developing new solutions as well as improving already existing ones;
- Will be a part of an international company and work closely with the headquarter in Norway.
Required professional qualifications
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in computer science, or related technical field;
- C#, .NET, Visual Studio, ORMs (Entity Framework);
- Databases (SQL Server);
- Web services (REST, ASMX, WCF, ASP.NET Web API);
- Software design patterns and object-oriented design;
- Multithreaded programming;
- Unit testing;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Working in teams through the entire software development life cycle from design to deployment;
- Using version control (SVN, Git).
Required personality traits and skill set
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-going, well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Personal initiative;
- Ability to collaborate cross teams;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex business requirements.
- Attractive salary including meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Modern offices in Bucharest or Brasov with great facilities;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development;
- International work environment.