We are searching for the right Cloud Solution Engineer to join our client on the French Riviera!
Would you be interested in change of scene and a new challenge?
SQUAD is an IT consulting company based in Sophia-Antipolis, Paris, Toulouse and Aix en Provence and was founded in 2010. Their goal is to deliver efficient and easy to use applications with secure cross-platform and cross device deployment. It is an IT company that offers Cyber security services, consulting and outsourcing services.
Due to the fact they are a fast growing company and they work on worldwide applications, they want to extend its teams beyond borders. So they have opened the gates of Sophia Antipolis headquarters to specialists from all over Europe.
By joining SQUAD you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting environment. Amadeus is one of their main and historical clients. As an IT company, Amadeus requires knowledge and expertise in the most modern technologies and solutions.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Amadeus works at the heart of the global travel industry and provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes. Amadeus’ products and solutions help to improve the business performance of customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators.
Goals and tasks of mission
The software development mission is to take part in the full cycle of development activities on the shopping moving to cloud computing:
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, highly reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Select appropriate cloud services to design and deploy an application based on the business requirements
- Perform code development for assigned tasks
- Participate in software development processes with quality assurance, version control and build processes
- Ensure proper process is followed and documentation is properly maintained
- Work with management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within areas of responsibility
You will be in charge of the feasibility studies, technical designs and solutions.
- 35 days off/ year (paid leave)
- 36,75 working hours/week
- Covered medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Free certifications and a bonus for the new expertise
- Shell Script;
- Full English proficiency.