Siemens Industry Software is the leading partner in test and mechatronic simulation. Through their simulation software, testing systems and engineering services they enable advanced manufacturing companies to get better products to market faster and turn superior process efficiency into key competitive advantages. They tackle the challenges associated with intelligent system design with a strong passion for innovation and a continuous drive for excellence. Their Romanian based offices play a critical role in their R&D software strategy.
As C++ Software Engineer inside their team, you will be involved in the further extension and improvements of their products. You will be part of the Rotating Machinery team, contributing to the improvement of existing software as well as developing of new software. Your tasks will lie in the area of automating processes for data acquisition, data processing and analysis.
- Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
- Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
- Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
- Writing documentation for the developed code;
- Integration testing and bug-fixing.
- Educational Level: Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics/Physics;
- 5 + years of relevant experience
- Specific technical competencies:
- Proven skills in C++, OO development methodology and UML;
- OR senior mechanical engineering combined with a soft spot – eager to develop in C++;
- Knowledge of matrix algebra;
- Expertise in software design and architecture;
- Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- Specific personal competencies:
- Analytical mind, solution oriented, creative;
- High interest in ICT evolution (literature …);
- Team spirit and flexibility;
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Digital Signal Processing is preferred (sampling technology, digital filtering) or at least a strong interest in this technical domain;
- Knowledge or experience in applied Numerical Mathematics is an asset;
- Easter and Christmas bonus, summer vacation bonus, 13th salary;
- Subscriptions to private clinics (Regina Maria, Medlife, Synevo) – unlimited access for employees, spouse/partner and children;
- Meal tickets;
- Annual inflation indexation;
- Sports – unlimited subscriptions for employees;
- Theater, opera ticket reimbursement for employee + 1, eyeglasses reimbursement;
- Private pension;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home.