Our client is one of the largest European digital & media companies that today employs morethan 15,000 people and is, through its subsidiaries, active in over 40 countries worldwide.It is also one of the world’s largest players in digital classifieds.
Its ambition is to shape and simplify how people buy and sell the home they love and the car they need.
To deliver it, our client operate classified companies in France , Belgium, Germany and Israel and he also invests into new business models thatmay shape the future.
To realize value from joined projects and help moving our IT toward a more Agile, distributed and autonomous environment, a central dedicated team has been created.
This transformation team is being constituted mostly with seasoned IT and Digital experts.
To strengthen it, our client is looking for Technical and Domain Data Steward (freelance/subcontractor mission – 6 -months renewable – Starting asap) for Tasks/Challenges in collaboration with their 2 Group Data Governance, and Management experts:
- Organize and build with CoE Data Governance our Group Business Glossary;
- Organize and build with CoE Data Governance our External Data Standard;
- Implement with CoE Data Management our Group Data Catalog;
- Support the implementation with CoE Data Management of our External Data Catalog;
- Deploy a central searchable repository.
You have min. 3-years experience in the domain as a Technical Data Steward:
- Ability to translate business needs into technical data requirements;
- Able to work independently on projects involving data profiling;
- Participate in design sessions that result in design documentation for data processing, storage
and delivery solutions;
- Participate in functional and integration testing to validate the results meet the business data
- You are in expert in building business glossaries and data catalogs in a multilingual environment
- Ability to support business needs translation to technical data requirements;
- Participate in design sessions that result in design documentation for data storage and
- You are expert in deploying related tooling such as HDP DSS, Apache Atlas, Alation, Waterline,
You are expert in:
- Data Search/Discovery;
- Data Lineage;
- Meta Data engineering;
- You are experienced in using Databases (SQL, NoSQL), confluence wiki;
- You are familiar with Amazon Web Services Data Management ecosystem;
- You have a self-driven, independent and reliable working style with commitment to deliver;
- You feel comfortable working with different companies across multiple countries;
- You are fluent in French and English, proficiency in German is a plus.
Our Cient offer:
- Participation in a cooperative, motivated and experienced environment that leaves room for personal development and offers challenging discussion;
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication from trainee to the Group;
- Transformation Officer, short distances, cooperative culture, flexible working hours and home
- The position is located in Paris with frequent travels in Europe (France, Belgium, Germany, Israel).
- A direct report to the Group Data Leader.
Our client attaches great importance to equal opportunities. He welcomes the application of people with disabilities, whose integration is of special interest for us.APPLY NOW