Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.More job offers !
At SkillValue, we offer a skills assessment solution that helps developers improve their technical skills, encouraging our clients to find the developers with the skills their businesses need.
- Our goal: “Test your skills, compare yourself to other community members, and show your talent.”
- SkillValue provides three services: assessment, freelance missions and recruitment.
SkillValue tests contain single choice questions or quizzes.
- Their prime objective is to verify a candidate’s theoretical knowledge and experience in their field.
- The skills quiz does not replace, for example, a coding test with practical problems or an interview with a technical specialist.
- Each question has between 1 and 3 lines of text, but can sometimes reach 15 lines. The candidate will receive from 3 to 6 answers.
Depending on the candidate’s skill level, he or she will be tested on 1 of 3 different difficulty levels:
- Beginner level – Candidates with 1-2 years of experience
- Intermediate level – Candidates with 3 – 4 years of experience
- Advanced level – Candidates with 5+ years of experience
To asses a candidate’s technical knowledge, tests may be available in multiple versions depending on the type of framework or language.
After the time limit elapses, the test ends. The answers are evaluated automatically and the candidate’s results will be sent via email.
The Ideal Candidate
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.