Our client is a marketplace that reimagines commerce by transforming it into an art of convenience and diversity.
The core of our business is to make the act of buying and selling goods easy, practical, and accessible to everyone around the globe. We do this by nurturing a unique community: the shoppers who are looking for an easy and reliable shopping experience, the suppliers who choose us to feature and sell their products, and our dedicated employees who make our business run like a well-oiled machine.
We are bound with our commitment to keep our community strong and ethical, so that our merchants continue to sell their items and thrive, and our shoppers find what they are looking for and buy it with confidence. We also pledge to offer the most user-friendly platform to our members, so they enjoy a seamless and amazing experience.
So, we are looking for a Front-End Developer responsible for translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable JAVA code;
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Contribute in defining with the design team the best practices in UI/UX;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members;
- 3+ year experience as a Front-End Developer;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Good understanding of AngularJS and Bootstrap;
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools such as Photoshop;
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with the different available tools;
- Proficient understanding of GIT versioning tool;
- Familiar with Scrum Agile framework;
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude.