Our client, Cegedim RX, is looking for a JAVA Back-End Developer to join their team.
Cegedim RX is part of a multinational group, with a history of over 50 years on the French market that has developed worldwide. It employs now almost 5,000 people in more than 10 countries. The company is active on the Romanian market for over 20 years now, and it is one of the leading providers of software applications dedicated to healthcare professionals.
Take the opportunity to develop a medical record management solution using cutting-edge technologies like ReactJS, Couchbase, and FHIR.
- Be part of a self-organizing Scrum team;
- Contribute to all the application development lifecycle phases;
- Develop functionalities according to defined acceptance criteria;
- Collaborate with senior developers and architects to ship fully-fledged features;
- Improve Agile delivery processes by continuously providing feedback and coming with new ideas.
- Working experience in Java Core, Spring (Spring boot, Spring security, Spring integration), Junit, JPA, Hibernate;
- Good experience in developing web services, using noSQL databases (CouchbaseDB or MongoDB);
- Good experience with relational database;
- Good knowledge in building secured restful APIs;
- Experience with software engineering practices;
- High level analysis, pro-activity, and problem-solving skills;
- Good verbal and written communication in English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Desirable skills as a JAVA Back-End Developer
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Git, JIRA, Confluence);
- Knowledge of FHIR standard would be very desirable;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes;