Network Engineer – Freelance & Remote Project
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.More job offers !
Our client client is looking for a Netork Engineer to work on a network application. Your job will be to :
- Set up a virtualized architecture on Hyperviser KVM.
- The estimated lenght of the mission is very short, up to 2 days if it takes place remotely, and 4 days if you have to travel on site to Africa.
- The mission is planned for the end of August or early September.
About the Company
Our client is a telephone operator newly created and which is based on Maurice Island and that is developing to the Democratic Republic of the Congo and to Cote d’Ivoire. As part of its developement he is looking for a Network Engineer for a mission of virtualized architecture deployment (KVM).
The Ideal Candidate
- Network Engineer.
- Junior to experienced profile (at least one year of experience).
- Remote mission, with posibility to go to Africa for a very short period
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.