Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignor’s headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, US, Romania and China.
You will become a member of our professional QA team in the R&D department, making sure we are delivering high quality software. You will be working close with our development teams, following the sprints and deliver release ready software to our deployment team.
The software portfolio is ranging from desktop applications (client / server), web applications, 50+ Web Services hosted on Amazon (AWS), shipping modules for integration with eCommerce platform and more.
If you are a creative and curious person with hands-on mentality, who likes to figure out puzzles and understand the whole picture and you are passionate about software testing, come join our team in Bucharest or Brasov!
- Execute functional, regression, end-to-end and non-functional testing for desktop applications and web services (REST, Soap)
- Document bugs with clear and straightforward reproducible steps
- Create and maintain regression suites and other related software testing documentation
- Take part in the continuously improvement of the testing process
Required professional qualifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, or related technical field
- Strong understanding of the testing process inside the SDLC
- Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases
- Ability to clearly report defects
- Highly skilled in testing desktop application and web services (REST, Soap)
- Experience with SQL, ability to write and run SQL queries
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Testing complex multi-tier software systems (frontend and backend)
- Performance, load, stress, usability and/or security testing
- Project Management
- Agile methodology
- Deliver quality on a CI/CD pipeline
- Java knowledge
- Source control systems: SVN, Git
- Experience with automation testing tools like: Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman, LoadUI, Test Complete
- ISTQB or similar certification for software testing
Required personality traits and skill set
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to understand complex business requirements
- Proactive and detail oriented
- Able to work both in team environments and independently
- Attractive salary including meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Modern offices in Bucharest or Brasov with great facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- International work environment