Bookzone is a publishing house in Bucharest. It sells books of its own publisher, as well as through its online stores and through partner libraries. It holds ownership of multiple websites, the online shop bookzone.ro being its main sales channel.
We are looking for a .NET Developer – Full-Stack, mainly a Back-End Developer to help us develop and maintain the website. The developer will also be involved in helping out maintain the legacy code and design new functionalities.
If you are passionate about designing and implementing Web Applications, we have the right job for you. The friendly team that will guide you throughout your tasks consists of the Marketing and Graphics departments.
- Preferably > 5 years of work as a developer.
- Minimum proven professional experience of 3 years, developing web sites & applications in C#, ASP.NET, WebForms, SQL Server.
- Awareness of SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Adhering to the good coding practices and documenting the new features.
- Maintaining the current site and database.
- Developing new features and refactoring the old code to adhere to the standard coding guidelines.
- Being awesome !