Senior System Administrator, Full-Time Job – Bucharest
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.More job offers !
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Their products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally.
Their ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
Our client, 2Checkout (formerly Avangate), is looking for a Senior System Administrator who will be responsible for delivering installation, configuration and maintenance for the operation of the IT/Security Infrastructure of the company.
A successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience designing and maintaining server infrastructure in a large, distributed environment which cross multiple physical locations on a Linux stack;
- Deep knowledge of operating systems and administration;
- Strong knowledge about basic infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, NTP, SNMP, SMTP, BGP, OSPF, VPN etc);
- Infrastructure automation and configuration management tools (Saltstack, CFEngine, Puppet, Chef or similar tools);
- Advanced scripting skills;
- Firm understanding of version control systems (GIT, SVN, CVS);
- Web applications technologies (ex. Apache, NGINX, Redis, Memcache);
- Database engines administration and optimization (MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch);
- Virtualization and containerization (ex. KVM, XEN, Vagrant – VirtualBox);
- Cloud technologies knowledge (preferably Amazon AWS);
- Strong understanding of networking technologies;
- Experience with monitoring and management tools, performance management, capacity planning, reporting;
- Experience with log management tools (LogStash, Splunk);
- Strong security awareness;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be interaction with all levels of the business;
- Ability to assess project delivery requirements and implement in accordance with a change management process;
- Ability to manage own workload and seek assistance from within the team to drive work to completion;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills;
- Provides subject matter expertise (SME) on the architecture, designs and implementations of new projects and deliverables;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure;
- Available and willing to respond to emergencies or cover on call responsibilities as needed;
- Due to business demands, flexibility will be required with regards to working hours;
- PCI-DSS compliance experience is a plus.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase;
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus;
- Trainings and individual development plan;
- Flexible business hours and work from home;
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, travel, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc;
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from);
- Bookster subscription;
- Fruits & coffee at the office.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.