At SkillValue, we offer a skills assessment solution that helps developers improve their technical skills, encouraging our clients to find the developers with the skills their businesses need.
Our goal: “Test your skills, compare yourself to other community members, and show your talent.”
SkillValue provides three services: assessment, freelance missions and recruitment.
We are looking for a freelance System Administrator to help write our technical tests on Windows developer environments.
- The tests must highlight the use and mastery of Windows tools and products, specifically Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, and Azure.
- SkillValue skill tests contain single-choice questions or quizzes, verifying candidates’ theoretical and experience-based knowledge in the field.
- The skills quiz does not replace, for example, a coding test with practical problems or an interview with a technical specialist.
The average length of a question is 1-3 lines of text, but it can reach up to 15 lines, depending on subject complexity. Each quiz should have 3 to 6 possible answers.
Depending on the candidate’s skill level, he or she will be tested on 1 of 3 different difficulty levels:
- Beginner level – Candidates with 1-2 years of experience
- Intermediate level – Candidates with 3 – 4 years of experience
- Advanced level – Candidates with 5+ years of experience
To assess a candidate’s technical knowledge, tests may be available in multiple versions depending on the type of framework, language or tool.
After the time limit elapses, the test ends. The answers are evaluated automatically and the candidate’s results will be sent via email.
The Ideal Candidate
- System Administrator
- Experience with the use of Windows solutions