Acrelec Group is the world’s leading digital transformation company that provides the world’s largest restaurant, retail and other industry’s well-known brands with software, hardware and services to reimagine the customer experience for the digital age.
The company’s self-service kiosks, indoor and outdoor digital displays, drive-thru systems, curbside/click-and-collect and tablet and table solutions help brands engage consumers by creating a “phygital” world that blends physical and digital technology.
Acrelec pioneered digital kiosks in quick service restaurants and gained prominence developing digital commerce platforms for the world’s largest retail brands. Acrelec has overinstallations in 49 countries and over 600 employees worldwide.
- Good knowledge of Remote Troubleshooting;
- Good knowlegde of XML files;
- English knowlegde – al least medium level;
- Advanced level of French;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to understand technical issues and to provide the proper solution for it;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Providing IT support on specific software to customers;
- Processing technical issues into the ticketing system;
- Creating working procedures for Level 1 and Level 2;
- Participate to trainings to learn the in-house products;