Our client, Central Europe Technologies, the new BNP Paribas Shared Services Center, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
In the objectives to ensure functional and business consultancy for the project team in all the project phases in order to achieve the business objectives, the functional analyst responsibilities are:
- Detail and validate all the business and functional requirements for a specific asset
- Propose optimizations and efficiency gains
- Acting as a functional liaison between business and project team.
- Define action plans to ensure business service continuity
- Requirements Gathering
- Full understanding and validation of the business requirements.
- Validation of the business requirements into the architecture solution
- Create/validate the functional requirements
- Participate into creation/validation of the technical requirements
- Create/update the Requirements Traceability Matrix until the testing phase
- Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include into project objectives.
- Propose optimizations and efficiency gains:
- Propose and implement actions to simplify applications and automate tasks
- Produce reporting
- End to end functional knowledge sharing inside the team
- Create the training plan for the new developers inside the team for easily onboarding into the asset functionalities
- Execute/support the training plan for all the resources required
- Manage the knowledge transfer between the involved resources
Professional knowledge required:
- Experience on business/functional analyst required; 2+ years of experience preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development overall.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Knowledge on UML, SQL, XML/XSLT/XSD
- Knowledge on norms, method and tools for IT development
- Knowledge BNPP functional and technical architecture rules
- Knowledge of the quality and security norms
- Development experience – nice to have
- Java Technologies: JDK 1.6,
- Enterprise Technologies: Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 (Java EE 6), Spring, Hibernate
- Unit Testing: JUnit, EasyMock/Mockito
- Build Tools: Apache Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus
- Organizational capacity (anticipation)
- Synthesis Capacity
- Customer Orientation
- Initiative Capacity
- Presentation – structuring and communicating ideas, using visual and other aids
- Facilitation – managing activities, eliciting contributions and learning
- One-to-one – coaching, counselling, mentoring, advising, assessing
- Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.