Our client, Central Europe Technologies, the new BNP Paribas Shared Services Center, is looking for a Java Technical Lead to join their team.
Your role on this project will be to provide technical solutions for the team and guide them through the development phase, perform code reviews, run performance tests and investigate performance issues. As a Java Technical Lead you will be acting as a mentor and technical coordinator for a team of 3-4 persons and develop features for new software or existing solutions, software architecture, technical analysis, workload for the development of new features.
You will be point of contact with the technical managers of the internal clients. You will be involved in a product development lifecycle based on Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
- Coordinate the activity of a team of Java developers;
- Provide technical coaching for the team members and mentoring;
- Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed;
- Development of features for new software or existing solutions, software architecture, technical analysis;
- Estimation of workload for the development of new features;
- Help with technical interviews and expand the team;
- Point of contact with the technical managers of the internal clients.
- Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA
- Minimum 5 years experience in Java technologies;
- Practical knowledge of at least two technologies of each category:
- Enterprise Technologies: Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6, Spring, Hibernate;
- Other Enterprise Technologies: Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java, Bean Validation, Interceptors, Java Persistence, Java Transaction API (JTA);
- Web Services Technologies: Implementing Enterprise Web Services (SOAP), Java API for XML-Based Web Services (JAX-WS), Web Services Metadata for the Java Platform, WS-*, Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB),
- Unit Testing: JUnit, EasyMock/Mockito;
- Build Tools: Apache Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus;
- Other Skills: UML, SQL, XML/XSLT/XSD;
- Good OOP skils.
- Attention to details and very good analytical qualities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) – Advanced level;
- Team player mentality: ability and willingness to teach others;
- Self-driven, self-motivated, suggests ideas, has initiative and ability to drive the project development forward;
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation;
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines;
- Experience or knowledge in supply projects in the field of banking investments;
- Time management skills – able to work simultaneously with several projects in different stages;
- Ability to strictly adhere to deadlines and to identify problems in the early stages;
- Ability to work in a changing environment, able to react positively when it is necessary;
- Delegation skills;
- Pragmatic, with a positive attitude as well as a great capacity of comprehension;
- Emotional balance, constant attitudes and manifestations;
- Capacity to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Good social skills, able to integrate in a local team as well as in a remote team;
- Customer oriented;