Our client is an international ad tech company highly specialized in algorithmic software engineering, supporting companies in high tech, financial services, automotive and organizations in the public sector in improving their ad campaigns. Established in 2011 in Belgium and currently partnering in 9 countries (United States, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Spain, Russia, Singapore, Mexico, Sweden and still growing) they are expanding their core software software development team in the development center located in Bucharest (close to UNIRII).
The core team is a dynamic group of individuals who care about delivering value by balancing hard-work with having a good time. The company is on a journey to expand and innovate, using industry’s best practices, focusing on leading edge methods and technologies, in order to meet customer demands.
The C#/.NET Developer will be working in an environment that encourages evolution, continuous growth and an opportunity to contribute to the core platform code used on the worldwide ad network. Therefore they are looking for someone who is passionate, and loves to develop web applications that are extremely performant and efficient. The main project that you will be working on is an extension we are building related to big data management, for the 100 millions of websites visitors every month. The methodologies are Agile and Lean that include Scrum.
- Create architectures and component designs, which are leading for the further development work;
- Develop code according to the quality and coding standards;
- Challenge project stakeholders in order to get to clear requirements;
- Provide efficient code documentation;
- Learn and introduce the company’s methodologies to the daily development work;
- Implement and design software;
- Active participation on process improvements;
- Develop enterprise level and object oriented software applications (C#/.NET).
- Working experience with .NET /C# – at least 3 years
- Able to explain every letter in SOLID, WPF, WCF, MVC and TDD
- Design patterns
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Familiar with Entity Framework
- You know how to work with source control management systems
- You are committed to the path of constant improvement
- You follow technology news, read blogs and know to rely on community resources
- Methodical experience with Scrum is a plus
- Motivating salary package;
- Bonuses based on demonstrable performance;
- Career path.