The core team is a dynamic group of individuals who care about delivering value by balancing hard-work with having a good time. The company is on a journey to expand and innovate, using industry’s best practices, focusing on leading edge methods and technologies, in order to meet customer demands.
The Publisher Account Manager we are looking for is fluent in written and spoken Spanish (C1-C2 level) and will have the objective to build and follow-up commercial relationships with publishing partners by providing reports and answers based analysis on statistics, budgets, etc. He will also evaluate, optimize and scale the publisher acquisition process including prospecting/generating leads, pitching/closing the business and boarding the publisher on Invibes publisher network in order to help them to monetize better their inventory.
The Publisher Account Manager will be working in an environment that encourages evolution, continuous growth and an opportunity to contribute to the core organization.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about analysis and really good with numbers, practical commercial approach. This role will be part of the global Publisher Management team, reporting functionally to Paris, based and reporting administratively in Bucharest.
Required skills & qualifications
- BA or equivalent and professional experience within Spanish environment (C1 level minimum);
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel (pivots & vlookup)
- Basic knowledge of HTML would be an asset
- High-energy personality with good commercial skills and customer first mindset;
- Very good with numbers and analysis using large quantities of data;
- Passion for customer retention and revenue growth;
- Ability to survey customers for feedback through launch and post launch process;
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up style environment;
- Would be a clear advantage but not a hard requirement: similar past experience with/within media, good understanding of online development and advertising industry with distribution and monetization mechanisms;
- A secondary EU language is also considered a plus as B2 level: Spanish, German or English;
- You will be working in Bucharest as part of the global Publisher management team, reporting functionally in Belgium
- You will build and maintain relationship with publishing partners (multiple accounts) by interfacing account managers, traffic managers and other roles from the publishers revenue team;
- You will do analysis on a regular basis for publishers for revenue, activation rate, etc in order to identify potential problems or answer to publishers’ questions
- You will manage publishing partners through the onboarding process to ensure a smooth launch;
- You will also identify and engage partnerships with other publishers with aim to increase the partners network;
- Fixed part salary package;
- Opportunity for professional growth in a start-up environment together with a growing business