Our client, OWNZONES, is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their team.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for individuals whose highest motivation comes from doing their best work, who are passionate about technology and have their eyes and minds open to fresh perspectives.
We enjoy working with people who problem-solve to get things done and move the product forward. That means contributing your own ideas, balancing perfectionism with efficacy and efficiency, and working as part of the team towards our shared goals.
The markets we play in are ever changing, so we expect you to do your part so that our team stays agile, expects the unexpected and never gives up.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for helping design, secure, and maintain infrastructure for the company. You will work closely with developers to ensure that our products are built to effectively utilize AWS. A successful candidate will also be responsible for working with our team to efficiently manage software deployment to infrastructure. You will also help in making sure we have all the tools and insights needed to make informed decisions about the maintenance and evolution of the infrastructure.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and create CI/CD workflows.
- Maintain and create Kubernetes deployments.
- Maintain and create infrastructure using Terraform.
- Maintain and create infrastructure and security monitoring, alerting, and logging.
- Respond to incidents and resolve issues with our environments.
- Collaborate with the developers to make sure we are using best practices and properly utilizing resources to maximize value for every dollar we spend.
Our technology and tools
We build our infrastructure using Terraform
- We deploy Kubernetes services using Helm.
- We leverage Kubernetes to run the bulk of our services.
- We are a fully cloud based company with a strong relationship with AWS, but also work with others.
- We integrate our code continuously with CircleCI.
- We manage our code on GitHub.
- We track our requirements and work using JIRA and Confluence.
Your needed qualifications
- You have several years of experience working in and designing highly automated and highly available architectures.
- You are fluent in AWS product offerings and best practices.
- You have a passion for implementing DevOps practices to perform your responsibilities.
- You demonstrate deep understanding of how to build scalable applications and services.
- You are fluent with our core tools, Terraform, Helm, Kubernetes, CI/CD.
- You can quickly create prototypes of ideas to demonstrate its worth to the team.
- You can create and monitor the health, security, and usage of resources in our environment.
- You can work closely with a team of people and effectively communicate
- You are able to be part of an on-call rotation with other team members.
- NodeJS, shell scripting, and other programming languages.
- Experience with streaming video workflows.
- Azure Media Services experience.
- Experience with threat and vulnerability management, OWASP, and other security related tools and practices.