As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Solutions is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
The Challenge we offer to you
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT Area of financial industry
- If you are using the Internet Banking from Unicredit RO, here is where it’s crafted.
- You will work on the latest Unicredit CEE SOA Architecture
- OSGI bundles, Single Page Application, Thymeleaf, Adobe CQ5 / AEM Content Management, SOAP Web-services. Did we catch your attention?
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Analysis and interpretation of business/functional specification, carrying out response activities in terms of coding and documentation.
- Provides implementation of standard application solutions following the given standards
- Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination of junior colleagues
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Technical design and feature implementation according to user stories and / or business requirements.
- Brings own experience to technical design meetings, proposes innovative technologies/tools to support software development life cycle.
- Interface with other teams such as Business Analysts, Testers, etc.
Qualification and competencies
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience in SW development and J2EE technologies
- Experience in Object-Oriented software design and in Relational DB / SQL
- Experience with web application development (with an MVC framework) – JSF, Struts or similar
- Experience with webservices in Java (axis, jax-ws etc) and application servers (JBoss, Tomcat etc)
- Experience with ORM Persistence framework (Hibernate, JPA)
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection frameworks such as Spring, Google Guice is a plus
- Good customer facing skills and good command of English both spoken and written