Our client, Harman, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team.
HARMAN designs connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems, enterprise automation solutions and software services.
HARMAN is also a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems.
The Senior Software Engineer would be responsible for executing on various features and technology enablers in Telematics.
Harman Telematics is poised to change the way Automotive Gateway solutions work in the future. While some of the advancements in immensely influence it a Cloud enabled Telematics intelligence, it is extremely sensitive to the security demands of this challenging domain. If you are one among the highly competent engineers with deep expertise in the connectivity domain to conceptualize and evangelize the Telematics Middleware, Network Access Devices (NAD) product and 5G platform roadmap, we would be interested in hearing from you.
- Recommend implementation standards that support regulatory compliance objectives
- Presentation and representation of proposed and actual Architecture
- Document key technical requirements for our Telematics Systems and Software
- Drive software and hardware designs to achieve customer requirements
- Act as a Change Management expert and enabler on various projects and programs across the business
- Customer contact for identifying and understanding requirements.
- Supplier contact for understanding and confirming the suitability of products
- Technical expertise in Telematics Technology and Network Access Devices Domain with core knowledge in modem-based communication
- Can accurately estimate the project scope of a large project and the manpower crucial for the RFQ phase
- Provides technical expertise for the request for quotation (RFQ )phase of potential new projects
- Presentation of telematics technical solutions / concepts to our customers
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in electrical, communications, computer engineering or a similar discipline
- 5 years+ experience in product development, embedded systems and connectivity technologies
- Expert understanding of Linux OS Kernel, Kernel Drivers and Application layer
- Experience in system design with different CPU architecture such as ARM, Intel.
- Experience with Open System Architecture
- Has worked with ODMs and other design partners and is quite familiar with the manufacturing processes to proactively assess the challenges
- Extreme hands on in C++ and is willing to get his hands dirty on a continuous basis
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel to customer and supplier sites.
As Harman Employee you will:
- Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
- Be encouraged to continuously improve your knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
- Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
- Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait till you challenge our champions in Fifa or Mortal Kombat
- Yes, we have parking spaces in Pipera