We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our client In-tech.
At In-tech they test vehicle electronics and develop software for industry 4.0 and transportation vehicles. Their team of Software Engineers develops a variety of topics and applications for the world of tomorrow. For that, they are currently growing their team in Brasov with 6 new team members by the end of this year (senior and mid).
- You will work together with the client on exciting innovative projects.
As a member of a multi-national, multi-site team, you develop software for the embedded systems of the future.
Your main tasks are:
- Development and implementation of SW functions for controlling electric motors, diagnostics, signal processing and simulations.
- Design and implementation of algorithms in C.
- Implementation of tests and static code analysis.
- Integration of SW modules.
- Collaboration with other teams in the development process.
- Development for Infineon AURIX.
- Work with: ClearCase, ClearQuest, DOORS, Vector toolchain (CANape, CANoe, CANalyser)
- Graduated a faculty in the fields of: IT, electrical engineering or similar.
- Have a good understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
- Experienced with: C or C++.
- Basic knowledge strategies for automated testing of software.
- Can easily communicate in English.