100% of our PHP freelance missions in Manchester are selected by our CTOs.
From handpicking the perfect project to managing your contract – at SkillValue, our reliable CTO’s are made available to address all of your professional needs.
How does it work?
- Our CTO will send you a short written description of the project to help you prepare for your first meeting with the client.
- You will be given access to the mission statement & user stories for each sprint, to ensure it is handled in optimal agile conditions.
- With the help of a project leader on behalf of your client, you will define deliverables for your mission.
- Get coding!
Our process is straightforward and concise to get you started on your mission as soon as possible.
When teaming up with SkillValue, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects such as:
- Developing e-commerce projects with Magento or PrestaShop
- Creating applications using Laravel, CodeIgniter or CakePHP for different industries like entertainment, EdTech, FinTech, CleanTech, tourism, Sports and more.
- Updating existing platforms and performing code refactoring to keep them running efficiently.
Our goal is to keep you engaged, inspired & tapped into your technical talent.
Manchester’s tech environment competes on a global scale.
Known for its warehouses, mills & canals, Manchester’s history is lush with contributions to the Industrial Revolution.
But, since then the city’s transformed itself into a true hub for innovation, creativity & all-things digital. Manchester is now home to 3 unicorns (companies valued at $1 billion or more) making it the second biggest English playground for tech, right behind London.
The greatest advantage of this city that attracts tech companies is its close ties with education. Universities here provide students with startup programs, business accelerators and even grants. In 2017, digital tech business turnover in Manchester surpassed £3.2 billion. Every year the city becomes home to approximately 500 digital businesses. These enterprises brought 30,683 opportunities to the digital tech job market in 2017, alone.
Our Freelance PHP Development Missions
|PHP Developer||PHP 7||Ecommerce||Manchester|
|PHP Developer||PHP, DevOps||B2B Marketplace||Manchester (remote possible)|
Available PHP Missions:
Manchester (remote possible)
Manchester (remote possible)
Join Freelance PHP & Boost your CV
Ready to choose your Front-End, Back-End or Full-Stack mission?
Our projects are developed using a wide array of cutting edge frameworks like Magento & Laravel to amp up your portfolio and help you stand out amongst your peers. SkillValue works with SMB clients, software publishers & key accounts including 7 unicorns and 450+ startups.
Test your PHP skills here, get certified & add it to your LinkedIn profile.
When you’re ready to start, your PHP project will be set up for success – in optimal agile conditions.
You will gain access to your pick in a pool of diverse missions selected by our CTO’s who will be on hand to guide you from the start of your project.
According to ADR negotiated with the client, you will be paid monthly while SkillValue takes care of contract management, payments and billing.
If and when you’re ready to take on more, SkillValue is always happy to send new projects your way.
All PHP missions are handpicked by our CTOs
Daily Rate is set by the freelancer
The SkillValue team takes care of contract management
Receive monthly payments
Stay up-to-date and Level up
When choosing to collaborate with SkillValue, our partnership is not only limited to freelance projects. You also have the opportunity to:
- Take tests to evaluate your technical skills (1,000 tests & coding exercises) and add certifications to your CV or LinkedIn profile
- Network at our technical meetups in Manchester
- Participate in coding competitions & meet potential clients.
SkillValue is a solution that facilitates continuous growth by helping you improve your skills and reach professional goals. You can also choose to become a member of our “freelance franchisee” program. Learn more here.
If you decide to work full-time in an Agile team with Pentalog’s full digital platform, we can help you do that, too. Join our team!
1,000 tests to certify your tech skills
Attend meetups focused on learning and knowledge sharing
Take advantage of multiple opportunities via the Pentalog platform
An experienced CTO will act as your agent to help develop your career
0% COMMISSION for you