Our client, Central Europe Technologies, the new BNP Paribas Shared Services Center, is looking for one Senior .NET Developer and one Middle .Net Developer to join their team.
About team and project/s:
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be part of the .NET team that is working for our BNPP PF subsidiaries. We are delivering both new projects as well as change requests for existing applications, while also supporting our clients for the applications delivered in production.
- The projects are variate and are related to front and middle office activities done by the clients.
- We develop BNPP PF assets that are used at a regional or even global level (e.g. electronic signature).
- We design and develop public web sites and home banking application, applications that allow selling of banking products (personal loans, credit cards and so on), applications that allow granting and financing of credits.
A large part of our applications is based on consuming and / or exposing web services. Because all our applications are working into an integrated system, where every application has its small contribution into running a banking system.
On our projects, we work with external and internal teams of engineers, coordinating with teams from all over Europe. You will need to be able to work in a diverse ecosystem in terms of culture and skills.
Your initial project will begin in a team consisting of five engineers, which covers all development activities for our electronic signature asset.
- Participates in application development activity, being involved in all project phases;
- Creates and implements technical solutions and presents these solutions to senior management;
- Performs team development activities in accordance with the “agile” or “waterfall” development methodology, depending on the specificity of each project;
- It’s actively involved in development, continuous integration and interactive development;
- It’s responsible for delivering the source code and applications in compliance with all delivery requirements (e.g. writing unit and functional tests, respecting the quality standards of the code, writing technical documentation);
- Interacts with the clients of the center in order to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions;
- Where necessary, it collaborates with employees from abroad and with external suppliers of the company, during the development activity;
- Works remotely with client resources;
- Learn new programming languages, new libraries and technologies;
- Provides support for colleagues;
- Troubleshoot bugs found in the system operation;
- Analyzes departments requests and proposes solutions for their implementation.
Required Skills as a .NET Developer:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience for Senior/ 3 years’ experience for Middle in .NET technologies;
- Great OOP and OOD skills;
Practical knowledge of:
- .NET language: C#;
- .NET Framework 4.5 / 4.6;
- Web Services using WCF (SOAP);
- Web applications: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms;
- MS SQL;
- Build Tools: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus;
- Other Skills: UML, XML/XSLT/XSD;
- Attention to detail and very good analytical qualities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) – Advanced level.