We are searching for the right person to be the next Deputy CTO for one of our high-end clients.
We are talking about the European leader in the luxury hotel segment that offers renowned institutions in more than 50 countries and has an international clientele of more than 100 nationalities.
Since 2016, the company has also successfully launched a subsidiary dedicated to the organization of tailor-made corporate events and as from 2019, in line with its diversification strategy, the group is launching another to offer exclusive travel experiences in partnership with the major cruise lines.
To support the strategic growth of its business and to manage our R&D team, we are seeking a Deputy CTO.
Reporting to the CTO, you will work in an Agile environment. Together with the Product Owner you will be responsible for the technical coordination and management of teams made of front-end engineers, back-end engineers and technical QA.
- Already worked on a B2C product (e-commerce, booking, etc.) with scalability and performance concerns;
- Good Experience on AWS or one of the other public Cloud (Azure, Google);
- Good Coding and design skills;
- Good experience with PHP technology stack (PHP 7, Symfony, API platform, etc.);
- Mobile experience (Android, iOS) would be a plus;
- Good Experience on React Framework;
- Experience designing API (Design / Tests);
- Design concepts (Domain driven Design, OOP, Tests Pattern);
- Good understanding of distributed architectures (Event based architecture);
- Already worked on the migration of a legacy application;
- Open to other languages (highly recommended);
- Knowledge on Docker / Kubernetes (is a plus);
- Already worked on the migration of a legacy application – (is a plus);
- Good understanding of CI/CD.
- Experience with Agile methodologies using tools like JIRA;
- Be able to follow and communicate the progress of the team;
- Already lead and manage a team of 5-10 devs (including technical QA DevOps);
- Proven leadership skills;
- Be able to work with a remote team (Product Owner, Developers, etc.);
- Positive mindset / cultural fit;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be able to motivate people to get the best out of them.