Are you a ‘hunter-at-heart’ Business Developer in search of a great challenge? Pentalog can offer you what you are looking for!
We are a globally enabled digital skills and services platform dedicated to helping companies access high-quality, cost-effective digital talent. Acting as an end-to-end digital services partner, Pentalog assists customers – startups, SMBs and multinational companies – in boosting their capacity across a wide spectrum of high-demand needs, including: Software Engineering, Product Development, Talent Recruitment, Digital Marketing, Agility Consulting, and Innovation Financing.
With 14 delivery centers spread across three continents (1200+ in-house engineers), we can support any type of software or digital product.
As a company that is always preoccupied with continuous growth, we are expanding our team and looking for a high-performing professional who can give ‘the perfect sales pitch’ and is eager to assist our customers into finding the best solutions for their businesses.
Come join our incredible Sales team as a Senior Business Developer responsible for the business side of the German and English market, working remotely.
- Generate interest, qualify leads and build pipeline growth via phone calls, emails and social media in assigned territory
- Develop leads to stimulate business development, coordinating second level meetings/calls for Account Executives (also stay with leads all the way through qualified pipeline and closed/won);
- Research accounts and identify key personas;
- Acquire Key/Targeted Personas through a variety of available tools;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding client needs;
- Present our services to clients and assist in finding the best-fit solutions that can ensure delivery on time and on budget;
- Collaborate with internal services to find adapted solutions;
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders;
- Follow-up on campaigns and provide feedback for the team and the managers in order to maximize sales;
- Participate in Sales team meeting;
- At least 3 years of experience as a business developer, preferably in a similar company;
- Experience in automation social media tools (such as ProspectIn, Phantombuster);
- You ideally have contacts and a customer database from your previous experiences;
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload to ensure goals are met on time;
- Good attention to details that translates into exploring and capitalizing on all sales opportunities;
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.