Senior JAVA Developer – Full-Time Job , New York
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
To be part of our business customers in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Located in New York, their teams work in an agile fashion and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in cross-cutting projects through which they can learn and adapt to the growth of their center of excellence.
Your Role as a Senior JAVA Developer in a Nutshell:
- Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
- Show technical expertise and management development / testing tasks;
- Follow up functional testing with end users;
- Liaises with Infrastructure / middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
- Employs industry standard best practices;
- Provides level three support during local business hours;
- Involved with the review and submission of solutions designs globally.
A little about You:
- You have excellent understanding of Java 8, spring boot and multithreading;
- Good knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanisms;
- Good knowledge of middleware principles (RabbitMQ; TibcoRV nice to have) and asynchronous communication;
- Knowledge of relational database (Sybase) and NoSQL database principles (eg Cassandra, Elastic search) would be appreciated;
- Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company (Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Sonar) and Unix shell would be appreciated;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- French would be a good plus.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.