To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means working in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity, where the most recent position is the Security Risk Analyst one. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the ASSU (Assurances) IT security team. Société Générale Assurances offers a full range of products and services to meet the needs of individual, professional and corporate clients in Life Insurance Savings, Retirement Savings and Personal Protection. The Security Team in ASSU plays a key role in preventing data leakages, defending the entity from cyberattacks, conducting processes and best practices to put at safe place the sensitive data.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
The responsibilities expected for this role are managed in the operation security team:
- Perform security controls, expected around 200/year along 4 quarterly campaigns;
- Define, maintain and keep well documented the security procedures;
- Identify action plans for each security control depending on the impact scale;
- Closely supervise that the action plans for risk reduction are implemented;
- Perform reporting – monthly and weekly – regarding the completion of controls and the advancement on the defined action plans;
- Collects and presents the completed controls;
- Identifies areas of improvement in the field of security controls;
- Industrializes and automates the repetitive tasks with low value added;
- Elaborates and distributes communications to raise awareness and to inform users on the security best practices and procedures
- Control standardization and synthetization.
Profile: Security Risk Analyst
A little about you:
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French (B2) and English (B2) is a must;
- Experience 3 years within compliance and security controls;
- Proven understanding on the applied risks and security practices in the IT domain;
- Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
- Good communication level oral and written;
- Capability to coordinate actions.
We also value:
- Attention to details;
- Structured and methodological approach;
- Team spirit;
- Confidentiality skills.