We are looking for a SCCM System Center Administrator to join the team, a main responsible person for building and maintaining the windows desktop system and servers, ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient of the information systems that support core organizational functions.
The team you will be part of, is in charge of:
- Defining and designing the optimal DICT technology solutions to be implemented, in compliance with customer requirements and Tech service catalogue available;
- Ensuring peripheral HW, peripheral systems SW and individual productivity tools innovation and certification;
- Managing and ensuring the DICT product lifecycle through the PLM (product lifecycle management) ownership.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Design, develop and maintain SCCM service and infrastructure;
- Monitor Microsoft SCCM platform health and mitigate identified issues;
- Monitor and maintain Adaptiva OneSite solution (“peer-to peer” tool for Software Distribution);
- Work with GCC Software Distribution team to remote delivery upgrades, updates, patches and new applications deployments;
- Perform regular maintenance and upgrade of SCCM as needed andor required;
- Act as 3rd level support for SCCM issues;
- Provide knowledge transfer to ensure other departments are trained on all functions of SCCM;
- Leverage service management tools and best practices for incidents, problems and change management;
- Develop and maintain automation scripts, utility scripts and other tool using PowerShell and other relevant programming languages;
- Develop system specifications, architecture designs, integration and test plans, and all relevant documentation about SCCM. Will be in charge of overall SCCM infrastructure and acts proactively in order to reduce issues and improve performances.
What we expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the implementation and management of SCCM platform;
- Solid knowledge of SCCM, including patch management, application deployment and inventory/asset management;
- Experience with OSD, SQL, SCCM deployment and packaging;
- Solid knowledge of main SCCM suite components, as SCOM and Cloud Management Gateway;
- Good knowledge of Windows 10 servicing;
- Deep knowledge of “Adaptiva OneSite” solution;
- Experience with Desktop analytics Portal;
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server infrastructure and components;
- Demonstrated experience in PowerShell scripting and other main programming languages;
- Knowledge of automation of client operating system task;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure services: AzureRM, Azure OMS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS;
- Deep knowledge of Network Infrastructure services (eg: Firewall, Proxy, Routing, IP);
- Good command of English; Italian and/or German is a plus.
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Autonomous working style; Flexibility and ability to work in teams;
- Logical, analytic and strategic approach. Innovative thinking;
- Good communication skills.
Our offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.