- Study new business & IT requests (understand user needs, suggest solutions, etc);
- Be proactive by proposing enhancements from which the business/IT can benefit;
- Design and implement the necessary system changes in a short feedback loop;
- Build quality into our software through extensive and automatic testing and continuous build;
- Continuous technical upgrade of the setup;
- Maintain & enhance the existing systems.
Your Role in a Nutshell
- Build proximity with clients and have a good understanding of business needs;
- Be part of an Agile/Continuous Delivery/DevOps feature team, organized around sprints;
- Follow the Scrum methodology;
- Participate in the various Scrum meetings as a cross-functional & cross-component team member, but also expected to be able to play the role of Scrum master alternatively with othermembers of the team;
- Production Support & IT Infrastructure teams (Server and Network);
- Release/Project Managers;
- Worldwide Front Office Users.
A little about You:
- Tomcat server configuration;
- Knowledge of relational database (preferably Oracle), SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Jenkins, etc;
- Good knowledge in a scripting language such as Linux, Python;
- Familiar with version control systems such as GIT;
- Knowledge in any workflow tool such as Activity is a plus;
- C# is a plus.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.